Join us on March 18, 2017
Sorry, registrations are currently closed.
WalkAbout Brain Injury
Lake Ella Park
S Lake Ella Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303
March 18, 2017
Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m.
Walk begins at 11:00 a.m.
Contact us with questions at walkabout @biaf.org or call 877-342-GIVE (4483)
- REGISTER FREE and receive a t-shirt at the walk while supplies last ($10 Suggested Donation.)
- Create or join a team!
- Raise support from friends and family here in Florida or across the country
- Honor someone you love, know or have lost to brain injury.
- Questions? Write firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 342-GIVE (4483)
- BIAF is a 501(c)(3) corporation and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- All proceeds support BIAF’s programs and services helping Florida’s families since 1985
BIAF is a 501c3 charitable organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift. Brain Injury Association of Florida, Inc. is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Solicitation of Contributions Act, License #SC01099 A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-Help-Fla (435-7352) toll-free within the state or at www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.